Possess a great passion for building a better society
Has an understanding of business development, organization, and marketing
Must be committed to building a new company
Has strong communication skills
Has good knowledge of marketing
He or she is able to be selfless & show mutual respect in a team.
He or she is interested in helping women of childbearing ages
He or she Believes that maternal mental health support interventions are relevant for our society
He or she is able to commit a time that they will choose to work with the company.
1. Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
2. Planning and overseeing new marketing Initiative
3. Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring that they are met
4. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
5. Writing reports
6. Planning and preparing Presentations for prospective sponsors and donors
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org