– A Strong portfolio packed with clean and inventive interface design
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Detail oriented and a Critical Thinker
– A problem solver and customer-centered
– Creative Problem- solving designer
– Proficiency in design and prototyping software such as illustrator, Figma, usability tools, and other visual design tools (added advantage)
– Be able to recommend new tools and technologies by staying knowledgeable of the latest trends and techniques.
– Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
– Work with the Sales team to analyze how new products satisfy market needs and consumer preferences.
– Create original graphic assets and designs( e.g images, sketches) as well as optimize existing user interface design
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems ( e.g usability)
– Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
Send Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Kindly make the position you are applying for the subject of the email( Perinatal Mental Health Therapist/ Family Therapist)